1. Email: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Telephone: Call at 91-903-288-3222
3. Postal Mail: Mail to us Gcmfind,
House Number 16-11-469/1/A; Flat No G10, Devaki Apartments,
Moosarambagh, Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad -500036. AP, INDIA.
FURTHER BY USING THIS SITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, ACCEPT, APPROVE, AND AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS STATEMENT AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE SUBJECT TO THE GCMFind TERMS OF SERVICE. GCMFind RESERVES AND RETAINS THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE AT ANY TIME.
We may collect general information (GI) or non-personal identification information (NPII), when a user interacts with our website, without revealing or providing personal or confidential information. GCMFind collects this information from the user whenever the user interacts with the GCMFind website and such information is collectively called general information collection (GIC) or passive information collection (PIC). This includes exchanges, opportunities, offerings, services, products, opinions, comments, reviews, adding, editing, demographics, surveys, traffic, bandwidth, area, location, network sources, such as internet protocols, internet service provider, system or Mac identification, statistics, user movements on pages, durations of visit, time of navigation, etc.
This is individual or organization or entity information provided by the user in order to receive or render or utilize the GCMFind website services. Such services may vary from person to person and location to location and such collected information is collectively called Personal Identifiable Information (PII) or Active Information Collection (AIC). We collect this information from you (provided by you) in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, registration on the site, subscribe newsletter, form information, nature of the business, nature of the product, nature of services, related service, territorial services, time of offerings, offering fees, service fees, financial information such as bank information/credit card/debit card information, service, offering, license information, selling, buying, exchanging, marketing, franchising, and content, promotions, photos, audio, videos, requests, texting, coupons, discounts, special attractions, incentives, and all other information. Users may, however, visit our site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Web beacons are also called web bugs, pixel tags, internet tags, clear graphic interchange formats, or single-pixel graphic interchange formats. These are electronic graphic images placed on a website or email. We use these to monitor the behavior and experience of Users.
GCMFind also collects Internet Protocol (IP) addresses such as the location of your computer on the internet, internet service0pProvider (ISP) addresses, and system address, etc.
This information is provided by you when you register/advertise/post/upload/edit etc. on the GCMFind website.
We collect personal information to understand User needs and to improve the products and services delivered through our website. By registering, sending, using, or contacting us for any purpose, you are accepting all the terms and conditions of the GCMFind website and further you give irrevocable consent to the GCMFind to use such information for the following purposes.
A. Administrative, analytical, research, optimization, etc.
B. Development purposes and to inform the advertisers and partners in aggregate and anonymous terms about consumers who click on their advertising or promotions or offerings.
C. System administration and troubleshooting purposes.
D. Promotional material, marketing material, bulletins, alerts and reports, customer support
E. Financial information is used to bill Users for the use of website services.
F. Exchanging of information between parties, such as advertiser and User, along with the content or message/text/photo/video/audio sent by you. This allows the other party to contact you to exchange services and offerings, etc.
G. To prevent all illegal activities or illegal usage and to enforce our Terms and Conditions.
H. We may use your email address to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If a User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or a User may contact us via our Site.
1. GCMFind offers the User the ability to Email certain pages from the Site to refer a friend or a third party, to exchange services, or contact an advertiser. If you opt for usage of email an advertisement or making a request to a third party or advertiser or refer a friend page functionality, post a review on an advertiser, submitting a request, applying for a career with us, subscribing to a newsletter, feedback, etc. your name, email address, your IP address, and any message you include will be visible to the recipient of the email. The email of an advertisement, making a request to a third party, or refer a friend functionality is for informational purposes only and may not be used for any unlawful purpose, including harassment or threats. We may monitor, track, or save the information of this feature, but will be under no obligation to monitor, track, or save email messages sent from these tools. If you send an email using the email advertiser, or making a request to the third party, or refer a friend, with an email address that is not registered in our system, we do not use that email address for any purpose other than to send your email, and for us to automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site. GCMFind stores such information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and for tracking the success of our referral program. We also do not rent or sell email addresses of either registered or unregistered users.
1. GCMFind offers services on the site. Information such as name, email address, physical address, office numbers, fax numbers, as well as business information such as services, offerings, promotions, discounts, packages, deals, licenses, hours of operation, etc. and financial information including bank or credit card details, purpose and intentions of the usage, services/offering provided by you may be collected.
1. GCMFind offers Users the ability to send/receive text messages. Such functionality is for informational purposes only and may not be used for any unlawful purpose, including harassment or threats, etc. We do not monitor this functionality. You can opt out at any time.
2. When you send or receive a text message, a third party carrier will know your contact information and sometimes it is associated with financial or billing obligations. We do not represent or warranty or guaranty such information. As a potential user, you have to contact your carrier for further information.
1. GCMFind offers Users the ability to send or receive or view photos, images, audio, and video clips. Such functionality is for information purpose only and may not be used for any kind of unlawful or abusive means, harassment, threats, etc. We do not monitor this functionality and content; however, if you do not wish to send or receive or view any more you can login to your account and opt out.
2. The sending or receiving of photos/audio clips/video clips to a third party so they can see you or store your photos/audio tapes/video tapes. We do not represent or warranty or guaranty any kind of misuse of such photos/audio tapes/video tapes. The User can opt out of such services by logging in to the portal.
3. GCMFind Site contains links to other sites. We strongly recommend our business partners adopt privacy policies that build users' trust and confidence in the internet. GCMFind is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of websites linked to the Site or any third-party products or services offered through the Site.
GCMFind may disclose your personal or confidential information to our legal department to ensure and enforce our policies or to respond to your claims that any content, images, audio or video infringes the rights or privacy or safety.
We are committed to keeping your information absolutely private; however GCMFind will share your information in the following situations.
1. We need to reveal your personal information for the safety and benefit of the community or society if we receive any judicial request with sufficient proof.
2. If we need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order, or legal process served on our site.
3. Under certain circumstances, we may be legally required to disclose information collected on the Site to law enforcement, government agencies, or other third parties. We reserve the right to disclose information to our service providers and to law enforcement or government agencies where a formal request such as in response to a court order, subpoena, or judicial proceeding is made. Where we believe in good faith that disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical or financial harm, or loss, or in protecting against illegal activity on the Site, we reserve the right to disclose information.
1. If you are the register as prospective buyer of the site and you opt out send your request to the third party such as an advertiser or offeror for additional information or services.
2. If you are registered as an advertiser and interested in offering services or products to the public and you have posted business and marketing information, that information will be made available to the public as you have indicated on the Site.
3. If you are registered and are interested in marketing your services or products to the public or prospects we will display YOUR ELECTED MARKETING MATERIAL ONLY. Further we may share your information with prospects that want to receive updates from you as new or edited materials are available on a periodic basis. All the shared information is based on the functions you opted into only.
If you are not a registered User but you use the website to email information about the Site, refer this site, or forward a particular listing, we request you submit some mandatory information before doing so. Such information will be passed on to the third party. Asking for such mandatory information is done only one time and we do not share this information with any third parties for their promotional purposes and only WE store the information to monitor and asses the effectiveness of our referral program.
If you are not a registered User but you use the website, when you do so by electing to send additional information to an advertiser we request you submit some mandatory information before doing so. Such information will be passed on to the third party or advertiser. Asking for such mandatory information is done one time and we do not share this information with any third parties for their promotional purposes and only WE store the information to monitor and asses the effectiveness of our referral program.
In order to fulfill the services provided by GCMFind we might need to share your personal information with our service providers wherever necessary.
We display user testimonials such as appreciation, comments, tributes, achievements, recommendations, facts, and other opinions on our website which may contain personally identifiable information such as the customer's name, contact information, graphics, photos, audio messages, video clips, etc. We take the customer's consent and approval to post their testimonial before posting of such information.
GCMFind offers the ability to post comments/feedback on the site which is openly available to the public. The User MUST be aware that any personal information posted by them in feedback or a comment may result in unsolicited messages such as email, text, mms, and telephone calls. We are NOT responsible for such use of information; as a User it is up to you to decide what you post on the site.
GCMFind offers a blog service for selected users and such a blog page may contain blogger posted information which is openly available to the public. The User MUST be aware that any personal information posted by them on a blog, may result in unsolicited messages such as email, text, mms, and telephone calls. We are NOT responsible for such use of information; as a User it is up to you to decide what you post on the site.
GCMFind offers a forum service to Users and in such forum pages any posted information will be openly available to the public. Users MUST be aware that any personal information posted by you on the forum may result in unsolicited messages/calls. We are NOT responsible for such solicitation; as a User it is up to you to decide what you post on the site.
GCMFind works with various professionals, affiliates, associates, local agents, third party vendors, and authorized representatives where we render marketing services or sell other products and services. These third party sites may collect your personal information whenever you contact them for any kind of usage and the information submitted here is governed by their policy.
If you wish to close your account please email email@example.com with written instructions to do so. We will process your request within a reasonable timeframe. Periodically we review our database and all accounts; if any account is not used for a long period of time we may close the account without notice. However, we will keep the personal information of closed accounts to comply with laws, troubleshooting problems, disputes, and take all other actions otherwise permitted by law.
GCMFind uses various methods to communicate with free Users and paid Users. Anyone who registers with GCMFind hereby gives irrevocable consent and approval to communicate with you/the User via email, and further GCMFind can also use the other methods of communication, such as phone, fax, SMS, and MMS. Such communication includes services, products, updates, financial contacts, payments, content services, audio services, video services, marketing services, opinion, polls, feedback, etc. GCMFind is a committed website, taking care of all efforts to respect and honor the Users request to opt out of services of marketing messages, promotional offers, etc. Under no circumstances will GCMFind have any liability for sending any emails/SMS/MMS to its registered Users.
A potential User who does not wish to receive any marketing/service emails/SMS /MMS/etc. from GCMFind can login in to their account and opt out of those services. By opting out or deletion of certain functions a User may not be able to accesses site features or functionality according to our standards.
Irrespective of the all the registered Users of this website, the only way to connect to the site is with the User name and password given at time of registration. Your user name and password are case sensitive; keep that information HIGHLY confidential. Please do not share that information with others. You are the owner of the account and are liable for any actions performed by others that you have shared your account information with. Therefore GCMFind strongly recommends that you please notify us immediately of any changes.
GCMFind gives the highest and top priority to protection of User’s personal and confidential information as that is our asset. GCMFind takes all possible precautions and measurements (encryption, passwords, etc.) to protect your data on both its computers and its physical premises.
We use the Secure Socket Layer Technology (SSL) to import your personal information to GCMFind. Whenever you enter your sensitive information on our website for any kind of service, such information will be encrypted by SSL, Issued by GODADDY.COM, the world’s leading SSL provider. To learn more about SSL please visit www.godaddy.com
GCMFind strictly follows industry accepted standards to protect your personal information. However, there is no method of security available that is 100% secure and effective. Hence, we take all available methods and measurements to protect your information, but we CANNOT guaranty it with absolute security.
We DO NOT sell or rent your personal information to any third party for their marketing purposes without your consent and approval. If you have given acceptance/consent and approval to release at the time of collection to receive offers/services/promotions from third party affiliates, we shall share your information with those third parties to provide you with the information you have asked to receive.
You will receive marketing communications from us and also from the holding company and its subsidiaries. If you do not wish to receive further marketing materials and marketing communications from us and our holding company and its subsidiaries you can UNSUBSCRIBE or CHANGE your preferences 24/7 via email preferences or text message preferences links to your account or by following the instructions regarding the unsubscribe links. As part of this service agreement and also with compliance of the law we reserve the right to send users of the site notifications and administrative emails.
GCMFind does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this web service.
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Phone 91-903-288-3222
3. Mail Attention to Gcmfind,
16-11-469/1/A Flat No G10, Devaki Apartments,
Moosaram Bagh, Hyderabad, 500 036 AP, INDIA